The best surferas of the country will be concentrated in Somo next 6 of July in the sixth edition of the most important feminine festival of Spain
A new delivery of the Surferucas Festival is coming up presented by the SCHOOL CANTABRA DE SURF and ROXY. It will be the sixth edition of one of the most important events of women’s surfing in Europe, an event in which festivals will come from different parts of the country and where fun and surfing are guaranteed.
With a technical organization of the Cantabrian Surf Federation, the festival will take place in its usual auditorium, the beach of Somo, next July 6 and comes loaded with participatory variety and great news.
In the competitive section, in order to promote the growing evolution of the quarry, this year will include the Sub-10 Surfing category. Solidarity support will also take a leading role with the collaboration of UNICEF and the local association Enjoy the Sea, which will be given a proportionate share of the registration.
In addition, the organization has reduced the registration fee to € 10 (50% less than the previous edition) to further enhance women’s sport, without losing any of the attractions of the event: competition, parallel activities for the festivals, welcome bag And prizes in material.
– Check-in, photos and delivery of welcome gifts.
– Morning session: Surfing Baptisms (Cántabra Surf School), Longboard (Cece Longboards), Kneeboard (Kneeboard Club Cantabria) and Bodyboard (Luis Perez and Conchi Anillo). Meals for all competitors and festivals.
– Painting Workshop with Silvia García (Club Surferucas).
– Psychology Workshop Applied to Surfing (Hadi Psychology and Health & Sport Santander).
– Pilates workshop with Natalia Testón (Club Surferucas).
– Longskate Workshop (Las Llamas Santander Long & Roller Club).
– Taller Surfuror (The Van).
The Surferucas Festival, presented by the Cántabra Surf and Roxy School, is organized by the Cantabrian Surf Federation in collaboration with the Surferucas club and with the main sponsorship of the Surf Product Competitiveness Plan of Ribamontán al Mar.