KIDS SURF CAMP ESCUELA CANTABRA DE SURF QUIKSILVER ROXY 2014
Live an unforgettable experience this summer, with the CANTABRA SURF SCHOOL QUIKSILVER & ROXY, the surf school No. 1 in Spain. Learn to surf and enjoy the magic of this sport. Lessons addressed to MINORS (learning & improvement). 2 options Surf Camps : NORMAL (2hrs daily) vs. INTENSIVE (4hrs daily) to improve your surfing level along with the best monitors in the school. At Surf Camp, combine surfing with camping, meet surfers from all over the world. Guaranteed fun. “Surf with us this summer and come and meet us.” You will spend unforgettable moments full of action and strong emotions.
DATES- 6 JULY- 3 AUGUST .
WEEK 1 – From July 6- 13 WEEK 2 – From 13-20 July
WEEK 3 – From 20-27 July WEEK 4 – From July 27 to August 3
ORGANIZES: QUIKSILVER & ROXY SURF CANTABRA SCHOOL
PLACE: Somo beach (CANTABRIA). SPAIN.
AGES: Aimed at MINORS aged 12-17 years.
Minors must bring authorization signed by parents / guardians.
VIDEO kids camp 2013-
- Accommodation SURF CAMP in full board (PC).
- NORMAL surfing course (2hrs daily classes with TODO) vs. INTENSIVE (4hrs daily surf lessons with EVERYTHING).
- Availability of material during the whole stay (supervised by monitors).
- Monitors 24hrs with complementary activities during the day.
- Multi-activity in the afternoons. Activities and excursions in the open air.
- Yoga & Stretching Classes.
- Ping-Pong, table football, billiards, graffiti, championships, board games, swimming pool …
- Initiation to Stand up Paddle and long skate.
- Video & photography. Night video projections.
- Visit surf shop and table shop. Explanation on different types of tables.
- Talk about meteorology, history of surfing and formation of waves, so that you can surf safely anywhere in the world.
- Surf party and barbeque farewell. Live music.
- QUIKSILVER & ROXY gifts, sweepstakes … and many more surprises.
- Championship. Diplomas. PROGRAM D omingo 6 July (Day 1) . Welcome. Reception, dinner and explanation of the Camp. Monday 7 July (Day 2). Breakfast + 2hrs lessons with TODO in the morning + food + material availability all day (supervised by monitors) + multiactivities + dinner + video “Young Guns III”. Tuesday 8 July (Day 3). Breakfast + 2hrs lessons with TODO in the morning + food + material availability all day (supervised) + paddle-board initiation classes + excursion + yoga & stretching + dinner.Wednesday 9 July (Day 4). Breakfast + 2hrs classes with TODO in the morning + food + material availability all day (supervised) + multiactivities + dinner + talks (history of surf, competition …). Thursday 10 July (Day 5). Breakfast + 2hrs of lessons with TODO in the morning + food + material availability all day (supervised) + visit Surf Shop and workshop tables + talks + multiactivities + dinner.Friday 11 July (Day 6). Breakfast + 2hrs of lessons with TODO in the morning + food + material availability all day (supervised) + games + multiactivities + surf talk + dinner.Saturday 12 July (Day 7). Breakfast + 2hrs classes with TODO in the morning + food + material availability all day (supervised) + barbecue + party farewell surfera + video premiere Quiksilver + raffles, gifts … and many surprises +.
Sunday 13 July (Day 8). Breakfast + 2hrs classes with TODO in the morning + championship + food + delivery of photos & dvd with your surfing week + diploma. Farewell and EXIT CAMP in the afternoon.
THE STUDENTS WHO CONTINUE THE FOLLOWING WEEKS WILL HAVE MANY MORE SURPRISES
PRICE PER PERSON
OPTION 1) SURF CAMP NORMAL 1 WEEK: 680 EUROS ALL .
OPTION 2) SURF CAMP INTENSIVE 1 WEEK : 860 EUROS ALL .
OPTION 3) SURF CAMP NORMAL 2 WEEKS : 1,200 EUROS ALL .
OPTION 4) SURF CAMP INTENSIVE 2 WEEKS : 1,500 EUROS ALL .
REMEMBER- NORMAL CAMP SURF ( 2 hours of daily lessons with TODO )
SURF CAMP INTENSIVE (4 hours daily with EVERYTHING) .
“ANIMATE & SURF THIS SUMMER”
DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF SURFING WITH SURFING SCHOOL Nº1 IN SPAIN. GUARANTEED FUN
Information & Reservations:
QUIKSILVER & ROXY SURF CANTABRA SCHOOL
PLAYA DE SOMO (CANTABRIA), Since 1991
Contact: David “Capi” & Nacho García.
Tel .: +34 942 51 06 15/609482823